[Itech] Information about summer concerning Dr. Franklin

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 2 15:32:24 EDT 2010

Hello Graduates:

Just in case you need pink slips or information about courses to take during
the summer terms, I will not be in my office this summer.  You will need to
*see me for a pink slip before June 14th at noon*.

After June 14th, I will not be on campus until Aug 2nd and then I will be
working in the Stocker Building with the College of Engineering on a grant
project until schools starts in Sept. * I will not be reading email from
June 25th to Aug 1.*

Dr. Moore will be on sabbatical in the fall so you may want to touch base
with him if he is your advisor before the end of the quarter as he will not
be on campus in the fall.

Thanks,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin