[Itech] SITE Conference and Creative Research Fair

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 13:18:41 EST 2010

Hello Graduates,

1)
If you are going to site, please let me know.  The OU students, alumni and
faculty who attend SITE typically go to dinner on Tuesday night together.
(IT Dept pays)
I will need your email address and cell phone so I can contact you as to
where we will go to dinner.

2)

Don't forget the Creative Research Fair deadline to enter is March 23.  The
link is http://www.ohio.edu/research/grantdev/studentexpo.cfm  to register.
If you have completed a research project in class, with a professor or on
your own, have a dissertation in progress...please enter.  We want IT to be
well represented.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor