[Itech] Fwd: Seeking Grad Students for Inst Design

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 10:49:36 EST 2010

Graduates,

This is from Sarah McCorkle -- one of our MED graduates who is seeking help
with the development of online courses at Ohio Dominican in Columbus (Dr.
Bonnie Beach -- who used to be at OU -- is the College of Education Dean
there now).  If you are interested, please contact her ASAP.  See email
below!

Dr. Franklin