[Itech] Fwd: Graduate Education Association Research Conference: Proposal Packet

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 2 20:44:44 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kendra Jackson <ms.kjackson87 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:14 PM
Subject: Graduate Education Association Research Conference: Proposal Packet
To: burgessl at ohio.edu
Cc: chungj2 at ohio.edu

Greetings,

I am the president of the Graduate Education Association, which is located
in the Patton College of Education and Human Services at Ohio University.
We are an organization
that are founded on the principles of academics, integrity, professional
development, scholarship and research.  We encourage graduate students to
continue to become budding scholars and continue to add knowledge to the
various fields in which we serve a part of.

For the spring quarter, the Graduate Education Association (GEA) will be
hosting our 2nd Annual Research Conference in McCracken Hall on Saturday
April 16, 2011.  Attached to this email is the proposal packet for graduate
students and faculty to apply to present at a session and/or do a poster
presentation at the conference.  All of the requirements and
details pertaining to faculty and graduate students interested presenting
are included within the proposal packet.  Please encourage your graduate
students to present and share their research as well as share this
opportunity with other students within the Patton College of Education and
Human Services.

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free
to email me at ms.kjackson87 at gmail.com or the Graduate Education Association
Advisor Greg Moeller at moellerg at ohio.edu .

I look forward to receiving your proposals for the conference!

Sincerely,
Kendra Jackson
Ohio University
Graduate Education Association (GEA), President

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)