[Itech] FW: 2 Instructional Designer Positions

Franklin, Teresa franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:10:08 EDT 2010

Hello Graduates:

Dr. Yanling Sun is one of our IT graduates and is in need of several instructional designers!  If you are interested, please let me know.  The information is below concerning the position.

Just so you know, her dissertation examined the impact of web design on return rates of online surveys and was one of the first dissertations to examine this issue.

Dr. Franklin

“The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas.” - Linus Pauling

Dr. Teresa Franklin

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)