[Itech] Graduate Student Senate

pd114510 at ohio.edu pd114510 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 10 00:13:58 EDT 2010

Hello!

My name is Phil Davis, and I was recently elected to become the Department
Representative for Educational Studies in the Graduate Student Senate (GSS).
I am a new graduate student at Ohio University.  I am pursuing a graduate
degree in Cultural Studies in Education.

I am very excited about this position.  I am very thankful to be representing
the department in the GSS.

Any students who have questions or concerns that they wish to raise in the GSS
are welcome to contact me anytime.

Further, this is a reminder that all graduate students are welcomed to attend
GSS meetings, not just representatives.  The first meeting will take place on
Monday, September 13th in Walter Hall, room 235, at 7 PM.

You are welcome to contact me anytime with questions, concerns, or just to
drop a line and say hello.  Below is my contact information.

e-mail address: pd114510 at ohio.edu
telephone: 765-465-6213

I look forward to hearing from you and representing you in the GSS!

- Phil Davis