[Itech] Fwd: Chronicle Job Alert: Instructional technology/design

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sun Aug 1 20:26:20 EDT 2010

Hello All,

More jobs!

Teresa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Chronicle of Higher Education <
Job_Alert_Do_Not_Reply at chronicle.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Chronicle Job Alert: Instructional technology/design
To: FRANKLIT at ohio.edu

      [image: Chronicle of Higher Education]   Job Search Agent     Subscribe
to the Chronicle! <http://chronicle.com/subscribe/>       [image: subscribe
now] <http://chronicle.com/subscribe/>       Stop receiving this job
alert<http://chronicle.com/myaccount/jobalerts>

Dear Colleague,
Your job alert, *Instructional technology/design*, found 5 new listings. The
most recent are listed below. Click
here<http://chronicle.com/jobSearch?viewSearch=81176116>to see all
matching jobs.

<http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/jobalerts.che/sunday;dcove=r;sz=300x250;tile=1;ord=20100801+130?>

Director of Instructional
Technology<http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000642490-01/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
University of Southern California (California)
(date posted: 07/30/2010)

Instructional Laboratory Technician - Foreign Languages and English as a
Second Language
(ESL)<http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000642317-01/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
West Valley-Mission Community College District (California)
(date posted: 07/28/2010)

Senior Instructional
Designer<http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000641626-01/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Florida State College at Jacksonville (Florida)
(date posted: 07/27/2010)

Instrucational Designer<http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000641379-01/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Compass Knowledge Group (Florida)
(date posted: 07/26/2010)

Instructional Designer/eLearning
Coordinator<http://chronicle.com/jobs/0000642014-01/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Upper Iowa University (Iowa)
(date posted: 07/26/2010)

Great Colleges to Work For: A Special Report

[image: Great Colleges to Work For 2010-Cover] 97 Colleges Recognized in
Chronicle Survey<http://chronicle.com/article/97-Colleges-Are-Recognized-as/123684/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
In spite of the country's economic troubles, colleges remain sought-after
places to work, the third annual Great Colleges to Work For survey found.

But Why Are They
Great?<http://chronicle.com/article/What-People-in-the-Great/123651/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>

See All Schools<http://chronicle.com/section/Great-Colleges-to-Work-For/156/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>

Career News & Advice

[image: First Person Illustration Careers] My Journey From Industry to
Academe<http://chronicle.com/article/My-Journey-From-Industry-to/123678/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Laid off by his pharmaceutical company, a chemist makes the transition to
faculty life.

[image: Writing Process Illustration Careers] On the Pleasures (and Utility)
of Summer Reading<http://chronicle.com/article/On-the-Pleasures-and-Utility/123674/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Reading serious, substantive books can make you smarter, but enjoying
mass-market novels doesn't necessarily make you dumber.

[image: Science Illustration Careers] Working With
Jerks<http://chronicle.com/article/Working-With-Jerks/123673/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
In science, tenured or not, sometimes you don't have a choice about who you
collaborate with.

[image: Leadership Careers Illustration] The Four Quadrants of
Administrative Effectiveness<http://chronicle.com/article/The-Four-Quadrants-of/123642/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
You can chart the skills of academic leaders by how much responsibility they
accept and how much control they relinquish.

[image: Balancing Act Illustration #2 - Careers] E-Mail: the Third
Shift<http://chronicle.com/article/E-Mail-the-Third-Shift/66312/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>
Few institutions offer strict guidelines to hold the e-mail beast to
reasonable limits.
  More of Career News &
Advice<http://chronicle.com/section/Advice/66/?sid=ja&utm_source=ja&utm_medium=en>

Announcement

Help Us Improve The Chronicle's Job Search Features
The Chronicle needs volunteers to test ideas for improving our online search
features <http://chronicle.com/jobs>. Have an hour to spare for an online
session with a Chronicle technology staff member? Join our pool of testers.
No commitment is required—just let us know that we can contact you as needs
arise. E-mail designs at chronicle.com; put "job search" in the subject line,
and tell us your current professional role and—if you like—what you're
looking for.

Did a friend send you this? You can create an unlimited number of your own
job alerts once you have a free Chronicle account. The Chronicle also keeps
you up to date with award-winning reporting and analysis of current events
in higher education. We offer complimentary daily and weekly e-mail
newsletters that will keep you current. Go to
http://chronicle.com/myaccount/newsletters to sign up.

Manage your account: <http://chronicle.com/myaccount>
Retrieve user name <http://chronicle.com/myaccount/forgotusername> | Reset
your password <http://chronicle.com/myaccount/forgotpassword> |

(c) 2010 The Chronicle of Higher Education
1255 23rd Street NW
Washington, DC 20037

--
Dr. Teresa Franklin