[Itech] Ohio University CALL conference

Greg Kessler kessler at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 2 21:06:21 EDT 2009

Hello All,
The Ohio University CALL Practice and Research Group will be hosting
its 2nd annual free CALL conference on April 9th, 2010. The
conference  will take place on the Ohio University campus in Athens
from 9 AM to 5 PM.
The deadline for proposals is October 16th.
We are excited to have Dr. Steven Thorne as our plenary speaker. Other
highlights include invited and vetted presentations, workshops and
demonstrations.
You can find more information, including the call for proposals, at http://sites.google.com/site/oucallconference
Please share this email with others who may be interested.
Best,
Greg Kessler

Greg Kessler
Assistant Professor of Computer Assisted Language Learning
Department of Linguistics
Director of Language Resource Center
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701