[Itech] Instructional Technology Scholars Association

Renee Smith smithr10 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 09:20:15 EDT 2009

Thank you everyone for doing this.
Renee Smith
-----Original Message-----
From: itech-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
[mailto:itech-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Ebenezer Malcalm
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 4:00 AM
To: itech at listserv.ohio.edu; comped at listserv.ohio.edu;
compedsouth at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [Itech] Instructional Technology Scholars Association

Dear Colleagues,
First of all on behalf of the interim executives our prayers goes to Dr.
Sandy
Turner and the family. We wish her speedy recovery.
I am happy to inform you that after years of frantic efforts to form
Instructional Technology Scholars Association, the association has been
officially registered at the office of Campus Life. Let me use the
opportunity
to express our sincere gratitude to Drs. David Moore and Teresa Franklin for
their support. I will also to thank the following doctoral students for
helping
to put together the draft constitution- Staylor Ana muah-Mensah, Juan Soto.
Thomas Haskell and Stephanie Lynn Buechele.
The association is open to all alumni. masters students in Computer
Technology
Education and doctoral students in Instructional Technology  in Ohio
University
and other affiliate programs.
To ensure the association has sound foundation, the following will be in
helm of
affairs till substantive executives are elected:
My self,Ebenezer Malcalm- Interim President
Staylor Anamuah- Mensah – Interim Secretary
Staphanie Lynn Buechelle- Interim Treasurer
We are in process of putting together program and activities for the rest of
year.
We will therefore appreciate it if you can share your thoughts or ideas with
us.
To ensure smooth communication process we are also creating a listserve. If
you
want to be included in this listserve send us mail to itsaou at gmail,com
Please find attached the draft constitution.
That is all for now. Be expecting further information soon
Kind regards

Ebenezer Malcalm
Interim President.