[Itech] News concerning Dr. Turner

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:21:00 EDT 2009

Dear Graduates,

As many of you know, Sandy Turner has not been teaching over the past couple
of quarters due to her battle with cancer. Dr. Turner's husband, Jack,
emailed me on Tuesday with the following news.  He asked that I share it.

*Last week we were told that Sandy's cancer has spread to her bones.  Her
oncologist says it is just a matter of time.  Sandy is no longer receiving
chemotherapy and started Hospice care last Friday.  She is very weak, has
difficulty speaking and is generally too tired to read much of anything.
*
Please keep Sandy, Jack, and her daughter, Dana, and son, Michael, in your
prayers.

Sincerely,
Teresa

--
As a Unit, we prepare leader-educators and practitioners who share in our
commitment to lifelong learning and serving society responsibly as change

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor
Instructional Technology