[Itech] Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 24 20:15:50 EST 2009

Hello Graduates,

While I know Thanksgiving is probably not completely understood by many of
our international students -- it is basically a time to reflect and give
thanks for the many blessing we have in our lives.  I hope this Thanksgiving
finds each of you healthy and happy -- for each day is a blessing with our
friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Dr. Teresa Franklikn

--
As a Unit, we prepare leader-educators and practitioners who share in our
commitment to lifelong learning and serving society responsibly as change

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor
Instructional Technology