[Itech] Fwd: Job Position Open for Recent Design Graduate
franklit at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 21:07:21 EDT 2009
A friend of mine who is seeking to hire an IT/ID/Design person sent this
along to me. I thought you might be interested.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Hughes <hughes at designingdigitally.com>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2009 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Job Position Open for Recent Design Graduate
We are hiring at our interactive media design firm starting June 1st for the
position below. If you have any talented students that you feel qualify for
this position please let me know. I am looking for the best and brightest to
work on some amazing projects we have going on. Please pass this along to
your recent grads and/or upcoming grads in hope they can be an asset to our
corporation. Please have them respond to jobs at designingdigitally.com and not
to my email address. Thank you!
Job Title: Junior Interactive Media Designer
Location: Franklin, OH (between Cincinnati and Dayton)
Job Level: Some Experience
Required Working Hours: Approx. 25-30 hours M-F with some flexibility
Do you love design? Being challenged? Working on new and exciting
projects?Are you looking for a place to not only utilize your current skill
set, but to add to that skill set as well?
If you enjoy working in a casual, yet professional atmosphere, enjoy being
challenged and working in several different mediums, as well as thrive under
the pressure of tight deadlines, this may be the job for you!
Designing Digitally, Inc. is a small, growing company looking for a
talented, goal-oriented self-starter who has the ability to incorporate the
best design and technology practices to provide cohesive support of all
business divisions which include Graphic Design, Web Design & Development,
E-learning, and Virtual World Development.
Job Duties May Include (but are not limited to):
· Develop layouts for Websites and Web-based training modules using
programs such as Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
· Edit and manipulate catalog developments using Adobe InDesign
· Create Graphic Design pieces as required (banners, posters,
· Develop Content Management Systems using Open-Source Applications
such as Drupal
· Create Flash interactivities/animations to support Web-based
training modules or interactive activities and games using Adobe
Actionscript 2.0 and 3.0
· Quality Control/Quality Assurance over concepts and projects
· Degree in Interactive Design or similar field (recent graduates
encouraged to apply)
· Experience in Graphic Design
· Positive/CAN DO attitude with a willingness to pitch in and help
· High attention to detail a must
· Strong time management skills important
· Ability to take a project from start to finish with little
· Strong prioritization and decision-making skills in a
· Proven ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
· Ability to interact with clients both written and verbally in a
· Strong understanding of the importance of excellent Customer
· Willingness to put in extra hours if required to meet a deadline
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new tools and techniques
· Experience in the following: HTML, CSS, FLASH, XML, CS3/CS4
· 3D Modeling experience a plus
· .NET, PHP, MySQL experience a plus
If you think this may be the job for you, we want to hear from you! Send us
your resume and portfolio, as well as your availability M-F.
Send a copy of your resume and portfolio (URLS preferred) via email to
jobs at designingdigitally.com with the subject stating "Junior Interactive
Have a creative day,
Andrew M Hughes
Designing Digitally Inc.
Address: 8401 Claude Thomas Rd. | Suite 23 | Franklin, OH 45005
Email: hughes at designingdigitally.com
Designing Digitally, Inc. is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau &
a General Services Administration (GSA) IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message.
Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Educational Studies Dept.
313D McCracken Hall
College of Education
franklit at ohio.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Itech