[Itech] Fwd: Apple Video Software Training

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:05:58 EDT 2009

Graduates,

FYI -- Teresa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Good <good at ohio.edu>
Date: Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Subject: Apple Video Software Training
To: franklit at ohio.edu

Teresa

       Please let any schools you work with know that I am offering several
training workshops in the coming months and that I will offer group
discounts to any de facto group that includes public school teachers from
the region. They do not need to enroll as a group. I will apply the rate if
I have 4 or more teachers enrolled for a given class. I will give them a 20%
discount, so $800 for the intensive 3-day workshop instead of $1000. I know
times are tough.

       They may contact me at good at ohio.edu for more information.

The Classes:

Final Cut Pro 101 Friday, March 27 through Sunday, March 29   2009

Apple Motion 101 Friday, June 19 through Sunday, June 21   2009

DVD Studio Pro 101 Friday, June 26 through Sunday, June 28   2009

Final Cut Pro 101 Friday, August 21 through Sunday, August 23   2009

Also: open Final Cut Pro Level 1 Certification Exam  Sunday, April 12  2009

                               Thank you

                                               Roger

--
Dr. Teresa Franklin