[Itech] reminder: ista meeting today, 2pm

Dave Moore mooredavidrichard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:32:15 EST 2009

Just wanted to remind everyone of this meeting:

Hi Colleague Students,

It becomes necessary for us to revamp Instructional Technology Student
Association. There have been some attempts by some of our senior colleagues
to set up students association to organize both professional and social
activities. But is rather unfortunate we could not sustain the efforts to
ensure the formation of such association. As future IT professionals and
academia, there are many advantages and opportunities for us if we have in
place an active student association that can assist us to explore all
potential benefits within the IT industry. For example such an association
can organize seminars, workshops, video conferences, educational field trips
among other for the members. The association could also help us to be in
touch with those experienced in the field and how we can tap their knowledge
and skill.

All is not lost; we are in process of revamping the earlier initiatives to
inaugurate the Instructional Student Association. You are therefore invited
to the maiden meeting to discuss the modalities and how to put in place such
an association

The meeting will focus on putting in place an interim executive body and
roadmap of formation of the association. The meeting is open to all IT
graduate students as well as other interested in Instructional Technology.

The meeting is scheduled on Friday January, 30, 2009

At: McCracken Hall, Computer Lab

Time: 2:00 pm prompt

Please endeavor to be there!

Kind regards