[Itech] Reminder : Party Tuesday -- Holiday Open House, 5 to 8:30 pm

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 12 16:25:01 EST 2009

Hello All,

Just a reminder!  *Holiday Open House!*

Hope you can come by our house  for some holiday cheer on *Tuesday, December
15th between 5:00 to 8:30 pm.*  This is just a casual gathering so bring
yourself and a friend or significant other and/or spouse (children are also
welcome.).   Come hungry!  If you need a ride out to our house, just call
me.

The party is at 32 Dalton Avenue, Athens (594-3852).  Go down East State
Street toward Walmart, before you get to Kroger, turn left onto Townsend
(the street between the Ford Dealer and Century Bank). Go to the top of the
hill and we are the house with all the lights (gray and white) on the left.
Park on Pleasantview, Townsend or go around the block and park on Eden.

Happy Holidays,
Teresa

--

Dr. Teresa Franklin