[Itech] IT Holiday Open House - Second Send Due to Email Problems!

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 8 14:53:54 EST 2009

Hello All,

Please join us for an *Instructional Technology Holiday Open House* at the
Franklin's on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 anytime between 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
This is a casual event to welcome in the holiday season and future winter
snow!  [?]

You are welcome to bring family, friends and significant others to join us
in the celebration.  Please RSVP (*let me know you plan to attend*) by
Sunday, December 13th so I will know how much food to prepare for the event.

Our address is 32 Dalton Avenue, Athens.  If you need directions or a ride
call 740-594-3852.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=32+Dalton+Avenue,+Athens+OH+45701&sll=39.32924,-82.101255&sspn=0.116849,0.204964&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=32+Dalton+Ave,+Athens,+Ohio+45701&z=16

The easiest way to reach our house is to travel down East State Street as
though you are going to Walmart, turn left on Townsend (at the Ford
Dealership and Century Bank) and go to the top of the hill.  Our house is
gray with lots of trees with lights!  Park either on Eden Place or
Pleasantview/Townsend.

Hope you can come by and visit during the IT Holiday Open House!

Happy Holidays,
Teresa Franklin

--
As a Unit, we prepare leader-educators and practitioners who share in our
commitment to lifelong learning and serving society responsibly as change

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor
Instructional Technology