[Itech] Fwd: GA Application

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:14:35 EDT 2009

Hello Graduates,

You must complete the GA Application each year in order to be considered for
a GA.  This includes turning one in to Marlene Swartz for the GA in the IT
program and Scott Robison if you hope to be employed in the CTC.  I would
also see if the Dean's office is taking GA applications as well.  Due to
budget issues across the country and here at OU, there will be very limited
funds so the applications will be very competitive.

Please also be reminded that you can only be funded for 2 years in a GA, so
if you have had a GA for the past 2 years with the IT program, you should
apply somewhere else such as with Scott or the Dean's Office.

Please read the email below from Marlene Swartz.

Thanks,
Dr. Franklin