[Itech] Fwd: OU CALL Conference

Dave Moore mooredavidrichard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:16:08 EDT 2009

This looks interesting!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <sb704206 at ohio.edu>
Date: Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Subject: OU CALL Conference
To: moored3 at ohio.edu

Dr. Moore,

There is a mini CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) conference being
held
Friday May 1st.  Anyone interested is invited to come.  We will have
featured
speakers, presentations, workshops, and more.  Anyone interested in learning
more about the conference can go to our website which is:
http://sites.google.com/site/oucallconference/Home
Registration is free and we hope that anyone interested will come and join
us.
Please pass this on to all itech and comped graduates interested.

Thank you,

Stephanie Buechele

--
David Richard Moore