[Itech] Information for Graduates: Thesis and Dissertation (TAD) Steering Committee Meeting

Dr. Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 16 14:20:56 EDT 2008

Hello Graduates (MED and PHD),

Information!!

1. Angie McCutcheon has sent a note saying that she has an internship (which
typically pays).  If you are interested please see Angie McCutcheon in
Graduate Studies.
2. Attached is the instructions for applying to our new listserv if you have
not done so -- last day is the 19th and then the old listserv dies.
3. Attached is a workshop schedule for those writing thesis or
dissertations.  You must attend at least one before submitting your
dissertation or thesis for the defense. These workshops provide you with
needed information on formatting and editing of your thesis or dissertation.

Thanks,
Teresa