[Internationalstudentbookclub] Information for our next meeting

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 19 11:01:07 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, April 1 (no joke!), at 7:30 p.m. at the Front Room coffee shop in Baker.  We will be reading Roald Dahl's "Lamb to the Slaughter" (http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/lamb.html<http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/poe/telltale.html>) and Kate Chopin's "A Pair of Silk Stockings" (http://www.kingkong.demon.co.uk/gsr/silkstox.htm<http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LadyTige.shtml>).  Hope to see you there!

Happy reading,

Sally