[Internationalstudentbookclub] New stories to read/Different date of next meeting

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 10 10:58:34 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Our next meeting will be Tuesday, March 18, at 7:30 p.m. at the Front Room coffee shop in Baker.  Please notice that this is different from what we decided at the last meeting.    I forgot to send out the new stories to read before spring break, and I want to make sure that everyone has time to read them before we meet again.  I apologize for any inconvenience this makes for any of you.

We will be reading Edgar Allen Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" (http://xroads.virginia.edu/~hyper/poe/telltale.html) and Frank Stockton's "The Lady or the Tiger" (http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/LadyTige.shtml).  Last time, we had a really good discussion about Saki's short stories, and I hope that our discussions will continue to be interesting for all the participants.  Hope to see you there!

Happy reading,

Sally