[Internationalstudentbookclub] Stories for our February 25 meeting

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 16 16:49:47 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

This past Tuesday, we had a good discussion about O. Henry's story "The Last Leaf".  Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 25, at 7:30 p.m. at the Front Room in Baker Center.  We will be reading "The Open Window" (http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/366/) and "The Storyteller" (http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/392/) , both by Saki.  Even if you didn't come to the previous meeting, we'd love to have you join us.  Just make sure you've read the stories ahead of time and come discuss them with other readers!

Happy reading,

Sally