[Internationalstudentbookclub] Information for our next meeting

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 07:40:48 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Our last meeting of the semester will be tomorrow, Tuesday, April 15, at 7:30 p.m. at the Front Room coffee shop in Baker.  We will be reading James Thurber's "Many Moons" (this is different than what we talked about, but I didn't send out the first story early enough, so I picked a shorter one).  The story can be found at http://sujith_v.tripod.com/stories/moons.txt.  Even if you don't finish the story in time, you can come hang out with us.  Hope to see you there!

Happy reading,

Sally