[Internationalstudentbookclub] Meeting tomorrow--NOTE: NEW LOCATION (PLEASE READ)

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 8 13:50:42 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

The next meeting of the International Student Book Club will be tomorrow, Wednesday, October 9, at 7 p.m.  We will be meeting in the Front Room Coffee Shop in Baker Center, since we've had a smaller group the last few weeks.  I will have coupons for free drinks for everyone.  We will meet in the Front Room, but if it's too crowded, we will take our drinks and go somewhere else in Baker Center.  We will continue discussing Scott O'Dell's Island of the Blue Dolphins. Hope to see you there!

Happy reading,

Sally