[Internationalstudentbookclub] Survey--PLEASE RESPOND!

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 5 14:13:48 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

With the busy semester and lots of homework, fewer people are attending meetings of the International Student Book Club--and that's okay.   However, I wanted to take a few minutes and get some feedback from you as to what you would like to do with the club during the rest of the semester, or whether you would like to start it again in Spring Semester.  Therefore, if you don't mind, please take a few minutes and answer the questions on this survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10NUzChVWWAlmXyjsNRhsD3UktY5lBABnGww7J4C6U2I/viewform

Our next meeting will be announced once I get some feedback from you as to what you're interested in doing for the rest of the semester.  Thanks!

Happy reading,

Sally