[Honorscommunitycouncil] Welcome!

Brian Vadakin bvadakin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:31:30 EDT 2012

Good evening everyone!

I just wanted to send out a note and say thank you for subscribing to the HCC mailing list. I'll send out another email tomorrow with information about things we're planning, but in the meantime I just wanted to make sure everybody had some key information.

If you'd like to get involved with a certain project (like I said, more details on those later), all you have to do is email us! We're also always looking for new ways to promote the Honors Tutorial College to the larger Ohio University and Athens community, as well as building stronger relationships within HTC.

If you have an idea, feel free to contact any of us.

Brian Vadakin — Alumni / University Relations: bv111010 at ohio.edu

Trent McDonald — Philanthropy and Community Service: tm337909 at ohio.edu

Henry Kessler and Brett Weiler — Fundraising and Activities: hk292910 at ohio.edu; bw247209 at ohio.edu

Keep in mind that Brett is also our HTC Representative in Student Senate, so if you have any questions about that, he's your guy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night, and I look forward to seeing all of you at next week's HCC meeting (Wednesday at 5:05 pm).

Sincerely,

Brian V
———
Brian C. Vadakin