[Honorscommunitycouncil] Week Four Meeting Notes

Kessler, Henry hk292910 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:33:37 EST 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great week!

Here are the notes from last night's meeting:

Funtivities:
-Open Mic Night
-Thursday February 16th from 7-9
-The sign up sheet will go up on Monday in the Common Room.
-Tell your friends! Sign up for 3-5 minute time slots!
-Possible Bake Sale at event
-Baking Party at The Castle if necessary :)
-Hot Chocolate Sales
-Clearly the weather gods hate us, so we'll keep you posted!
-Ice Skating/Pizza Party
-Beth is checking with the Ice Skating Rink to see what Fridays are open for a party
-84th Annual Academy Awards Party
-I just spoke with Jan this afternoon. It will be awesome!
-Sunday February 6th
-Time T.B.A.
Spencer's Committee
-Super Bowl Party
-Next Sunday, February 6th
-RSVP by this Wednesday to secure a place!
-Brett's Game:  A Bingo-guessing game relating to the game; winner gets a prize
-Google-a-thon
-Spencer just emailed the Dean
-Mentor Project Recap
-The committee just made questions to be sent to Babs to evaluate the program

Philanthropy
-Friday Night Life
-We were put on the waiting list.
-Arts West
-We are currently trying to bypass the "rent" fees
-UCM
-Saturday March 10th
-Min. of 10 people needed to cook lunch
-Possible fundraising for UCM

See you on Thursday at 5! Happy Weekend!

Henry