[Honorscommunitycouncil] Week Three HCC Meeting Notes

Kessler, Henry hk292910 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 19 18:35:00 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

Here are the notes from the Week Three meeting:

Spencer's Committee:
-Where has everyone gone? If you are looking to join a new committee, find Spencer.
-Super Bowl Party (Sunday February 5th)
-Prizes will be given per Brett's Family Tradition
-Pizza, snacks, and drinks will be provided
-Kickoff:  6:25
-Google-a-thon:
-Spencer will talk to the Dean in the near future
-Help prepare for 40th Anniversary

Philanthropy:
-Meg is meeting with Shae on Saturday to discuss when we could volunteer at UCM
-Friday Night Life
-We raise money, buy food, and cook for 120 people who could use the free meal
-Only 14 people will be needed
-4:00-8:00 including clean-up
-Arts West
-Have a Crafternoon with children
-Meg is awaiting confirmation to see if we meet the requirements to be sponsered
-Possible craft ideas include paper plate dream catchers
-Will be in March
-Pancake Breakfast by Aquabear
-This Sunday, January 29th
-$5 admission
-Homemade pancakes, local bacon, and local mik/dairy products
-Supports local arts/music

Funtivities:
-Talent Show/Open Mic Night
-February 17th (Thursday)
-Food and bev will be provided
-In the Common Room
-Hot Chocolate Sales
-Possibly Week 5
-Ice Skating Party
-Date TBA
-"Don't break your face in" -Patty Arnold
-84th Annual Academy Awards
-Sunday February 26th
-Mocktails and hors d'oevres will be served
-Ballot casting for prizes will happen the week before in the Common Room
-Dress Up!!!
-If interested in assisting with the planning, contact Henry
-Dance
-Will now happen in Spring Quarter

Have a good week everyone and see you on Thursday!

Henry