[Honorscommunitycouncil] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] BAKING/BAKE SALE

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 12:59:06 EST 2012

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be a potential threat.

It may trick victims into donating to a fake charity.  These charities often pose as relief efforts after natural disasters.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide additional security.

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to remind you that we'll be doing a bake sale at the Open Mic night Thursday. If you'd like to help out, feel free to either donate baked goods OR come over to 35 Grosvenor St. tomorrow from 7ish-9ish to make some cookies with Beth and me .

Let us know if you need directions. You can also drop off baked goods then or just call me and I can pick them up later.

HAVE A LOVELY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

PATTY