[Hlthpol] HPF Grads invited to join SOMA workshop at OMED

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:46:48 EDT 2018

HI Fellows:  HPF Co-Directors Dan Skinner, Ph.D., and Al Pheley, Ph.D., are interested in including HPF grads in a SOMA workshop on resolution writing.  If you are going to OMED, pleased read Dan's invitation:

The Osteopathic HPF co-directors have been asked to facilitate a session for SOMA at OMED on Saturday, October 6, from 2:40 p.m. - 3:40 p.m. on writing resolutions (for House of Delegates). Al and I will make some introductory comments and will then have the group (SOMA tells us it will likely be around 40) break into small groups to carry out a resolution-writing exercise.

We are wondering if there are any HPF graduates who will be at OMED and might be willing to join us, primarily to sit in with the groups and help the students through the exercise. We would provide the exercise in advance for them to review.

If anybody is willing, could you please have them be in touch with me?  Skinnerd at ohio.edu<mailto:Skinnerd at ohio.edu>

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel Skinner, Ph.D
Assistant Professor of Health Policy
Co-Director, Osteopathic Health Policy Fellowship
Department of Social Medicine
Ohio University, Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dublin, Ohio
Email: skinnerd at ohio.edu<mailto:skinnerd at ohio.edu>
614-793-5590 / 917-517-8195

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)