[Hlthpol] HPF Seeking two more Policy Poster Judges

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 3 15:38:09 EDT 2018

Hi Fellows:  Thanks to those of you who have offered to judge policy posters at OMED.

I am looking for two more volunteers to judge three posters on Saturday, October 6 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the second floor foyer in the San Diego Convention center.

I am not familiar with the layout but assume the foyer is near the Exhibit Hall.

If you are willing and available - please let me know. Many thanks. NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)