[Hlthpol] HPF Fellows' Activity Update and Application Available for 2018

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 5 14:18:17 EDT 2017

Hi Fellows and List Serve members:   Congratulations to Maria Plummer, M.D., HPF Class of 2014, on her appointment to the New York Board of Medicine.  Read the details here:  https://www.ohio.edu/medicine/education/graduate-education/fellowship-programs/health-policy/index.cfm

Applications for the HPF Class of 2018 are available now through June 16.  Please share this link with interested colleagues, and/or send me the names and contact information of people you feel would be great candidates for our twenty-fourth class.   https://www.ohio.edu/medicine/education/graduate-education/fellowship-programs/health-policy/become-a-fellow.cfm

Thanks for keeping me updated about your professional activities.  NC

(Please DO NOT 'reply to all.'  Thanks)

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)