[Hlthpol] HPF Call for OMED Policy Poster Judges

Peton, Ann apeton at vcom.vt.edu
Tue Sep 6 17:55:56 EDT 2016

Nancy
I would be happy with to judge.

Ann K. Peton
Director
NCAHD
573-301-9654 (cell)

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 6, 2016, at 3:23 PM, Cooper, Nancy <coopern at ohio.edu<mailto:coopern at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Hi Fellows:  Two Fellows in the Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2016 will present Policy Posters at OMED on Sunday morning, September 18th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the Poster Presentation area of the Experience Zone in the Convention Center Exhibit Hall.

I am looking for 6-8 volunteer judges for this event.  You and two-three colleagues will work as a team and will listen to each presentation (around 5 minutes)  and have an opportunity to ask questions (5-10 minutes) before scoring the presentations on the attached form.  It will take about one hour total.

Thanks for your past support – and for letting me know if you can participate as a judge this year.  Look forward to hearing from you. NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)