[Hlthpol] HPF Web Site - updated web address

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:45:51 EST 2016

Hi Fellows:   Just a note to let you know that the HPF web site has a new address.  The OUHCOM website, including the HPF site, has been undergoing an overhaul and the HPF web address is now  https://www.ohio.edu/medicine/education/graduate-education/fellowship-programs/health-policy/index.cfm  I hope to be able to shorten the name for easier access in the near future.

If you Google OUHCOM HPF, you will be directed to the OUHCOM site.    To get to HPF, Click on Education in the top bar, then look for For Physicians.  The HPF link is under that heading.

During the overhaul, I have not had access to the HPF web site content.  By the end of the month, I will be able to post again and look forward to sharing Fellows' HP activity updates.

Thanks for sending me any contact information changes and updates on your activities.    NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)