[Hlthpol] Monday

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Mon Aug 29 10:22:15 EDT 2016

Dear friends and colleagues.

I hope this note finds you in fine health and spirits, enjoying the waning days of summer.

This upcoming Wednesday will be my last day at NYIT.  As I prepare for the next chapter, know that it's been both a pleasure and privilege to work with the TIPS and HPF fellows and faculty.  As health policy experts, I'm certain that you will continue to make a difference, by advocating for your patients and communities.  And that you'll always be reaching for the higher ground!

Please stay in touch; my e-mail address is: coppolabette at gmail.com<mailto:coppolabette at gmail.com>

Wishing you every continued success.

With warm regards.
Bette

[http://www.nyit.edu/files/uploads/00/about/email/NYIT-LOGO-56x56.png]<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Bette Coppola, MEd
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
Office of the Vice President, Health Sciences/Medical Affairs | New York Institute of Technology
nyit.edu<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Tel: 516-686-3922 | Fax: 516-686-7605
bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu> | TIPS web site: http://www.nyit.edu/medicine/training_in_policy_studies
Rockefeller Building | Room B07B| Old Westbury Campus