[Hlthpol] 2015 - 2016 TIPS Fellows

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Tue Sep 29 11:00:45 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

Please join me in welcoming the fourteenth (14th!) class of TIPS fellows:

2015 - 2016 Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Fellows

Precious Barnes, DO, MS
Specialty: Family Medicine/NMM/OMM
University of New England COM, Biddeford, ME
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Radhika Bhatt, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Mercy Suburban Hospital, East Norristown, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Tameka Byrd, DO, MPH
Specialty: Family Medicine
Pavilion Family Medicine Center, Warner Robins, GA
Graduated from: Edward Via COM

Maricel Dela Cruz, DO, MPH
Specialty: Emergency Medicine & Family Medicine
Aria Health Bucks County, Langhorne, PA
Graduated from: Touro University COM

Rodney Fullmer, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Franciscan/Midwestern, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Midwestern University College of Health Sciences

Stephen Henry, DO, MS
Specialty: Family Medicine
South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, NY
Graduated from: New York Institute of Technology COM

Evan Mason, DO
Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH - July 2016
Graduated from:  A.T. Still University - Kirksville COM

Mayoora Muthu, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA
Graduated from: West Virginia SOM

Matthew Widmer, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky, OH
Graduated from: Lake Erie COM

A heartfelt thank you for your support of the program through the years.

If you're attending OMED in Orlando next month, Nancy Cooper and I hope you'll visit us in Booth #1330.

Wishing all a lovely autumn season.

With warm regards.
Bette

[http://www.nyit.edu/files/uploads/00/about/email/NYIT-LOGO-56x56.png]<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Bette Coppola, MEd
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
Office of the Vice President, Health Sciences/Medical Affairs | New York Institute of Technology
nyit.edu<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Tel: 516-686-3922 | Fax: 516-686-7605
bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu> | TIPS web site: http://www.nyit.edu/medicine/about/tips
Rockefeller Building | Room B07B| Old Westbury Campus