[Hlthpol] TIPS Fellows 2014 - 2015

Hunter, Robert rhunter at provmedgroup.com
Mon Sep 8 12:57:03 EDT 2014

Wicked Awesome!! Go Ohio
Rob Hunter,DO
AOA Health Policy Fellow
________________________________
From: hlthpol-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [hlthpol-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] On Behalf Of Bette Coppola [bcoppola at nyit.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 11:50 AM
To: 'hlthpol at listserv.ohio.edu'
Subject: [Hlthpol] TIPS Fellows 2014 - 2015

Dear colleagues:

I hope all is well and that you’ve enjoyed a lovely summer season.

Please join me in welcoming the lucky thirteenth (13th!) class of TIPS fellows:

Wachovia Banks, DO, MPH
Family Medicine
The Good Samaritan Hospital, Lebanon, PA

David Chestek, DO
Emergency Medicine
Midwestern University, Downer’s Grove, IL

David Escobar, DO
Family Medicine
Skagit Valley Hospital & Regional Health, Mount Vernon, WA

Laura Fox, DO
Internal Medicine
Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA

Nicklaus Hess, DO
Family Medicine
Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH

Nathan Holbrook, DO
Emergency Medicine
Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH

Adam C. Hunt, DO, MHS
Emergency Medicine/Family Medicine
McLaren Oakland, Pontiac, MI

Bradford Landry, DO, MS
Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN

Seger Morris, DO, MBA
Internal Medicine
Magnolia Regional Health Center, Corinth, MS

David Pierre, DO, MS
Family Medicine
Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE

Angela Rivers Saunders, DO
Plaza Medical Center, Ft. Worth, TX
Internal Medicine

Neha Sehgal, DO
Emergency Medicine
Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV

Tony L. Weaver, DO
Surgery
Princeton Baptist Health System, Birmingham, AL

Thank you for your tremendous collegiality and support of the program; it’s worth repeating that we couldn’t do it without you!

I look forward to seeing you at booth #738 at next month’s OMED 2014, in Seattle.

With warm regards.
Bette

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York Institute of Technology
College of Osteopathic Medicine
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>
TIPS web site: http://www.nyit.edu/medicine/about/tips

Providence Medical Group
Owned and managed by physicians so nothing comes between you and your doctor.

** PMG Confidentiality Notice **
The Information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you received this email and you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank You