[Hlthpol] HPF: Call for Poster Judges at OMED

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 10 10:03:21 EDT 2014

Hi Fellows:  I am looking for six Fellows to judge policy posters at OMED 2014.

Three Fellows will present in the main exhibit hall on Sunday, October 26th from 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.

Judges will listen to the Fellows' 5-6 minute presentations followed by a Q/A session.  Judges will rate the poster based on the criteria in the attached Judging Form.

If you are willing and available to judge, please let me know.  Thanks. NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)