[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Applications

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Tue Jul 8 10:17:47 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues:

I hope this note finds you healthy and happy, enjoying the summer season!

The TIPS application process has been extended through Monday, July 28, 2014, and we're hoping you'll spread the word to potential applicants.  Applications are available online at:

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

If you have questions, or require additional information, please contact me at (516) 686-3922 or bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>.

Thank you in advance for your support and collegiality in identifying fellows for the TIPS Class of 2014 - 2015.  Nancy Cooper and I hope to see you in Seattle next fall!

With warm regards.
Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs