[Hlthpol] HPF Applications Available for Class of 2014-2015

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:01:13 EDT 2014

HI Fellows and List Serve Members:   The HPF is now recruiting the twenty-first class of Health Policy Fellows.  Please feel free to pass along this link to interested candidates: http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/hpf/Apply2012.htm

HPF and TIPS Graduates are in a great position to identify candidates who will benefit from the Fellowship and who have the potential to become leaders in the osteopathic profession and in state and national policy arenas. I welcome your recommendations of potential Fellows.  Thanks for sending names and e-mail addresses of qualified candidates.

Thanks - and keep me updated on your policy-related activities!  NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)