[Hlthpol] Recruiting Judges for OMED Health Policy Poster Presentations

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 18 11:25:10 EDT 2013

HI Fellows:  Four Fellows from the HPF Class of 2013 will present health policy posters based on their graduation policy brief at the Research Conference at OMED in Las Vegas.

I am getting in touch to recruit four or five Fellows to judge the posters.

Fellows will present their poster on Tuesday, Tuesday Oct 1 from 1:30 - 2:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall, Mandalay Bay (in conjunction with the Scientific Research Poster Presentations.  We would appreciate your help for approximately one hour.

Judges will listen to two or three 5-minute presentations, participate in a five-ten minute Q/A, and judge the posters based on the criteria in the attachment.  Based on your scores,  ribbons will be awarded for First Place, Second Place and Honorable Mention.

I very much appreciate your participation in past poster sessions, and look forward to hearing from you.  NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)