[Hlthpol] HPF Applications now available

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:03:05 EDT 2013

Hi Fellows:   Applications are now available for the twentieth class of the Health Policy Fellowship.   Many of our strongest candidates apply based on our graduates' recommendations - so I very much appreciate you passing along the application information to interested candidates.  Become a Fellow information is available at http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/hpf/Apply2012.htm  Or - get in touch with me and let me know who you recommend - and I will follow up.

Next year we will reach 20 years and 200 graduates.   A list of graduates is available on page 4 in the program description at the link above.

I appreciate your recommendations for candidates for the Class of 2013-2014.  Thanks for being a great role model and mentor.  NC

PS:  The revamped web site is a great place to let your colleagues know about your health policy activities.  Send me updates and I will post them at our About Us link:  http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/hpf/index.htm

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, Ohio  45701
Office (740) 593-2017
Cell (740) 707-8425
Fax (740) 593-1730