[Hlthpol] Opportunity to Serve as Policy Resource for the AOA Bureau of State Gov Affairs

Peton, Ann apeton at vcom.vt.edu
Fri Feb 1 10:12:53 EST 2013

Just curious if anything came of this request for fellows support.  I had responded to Nick but hadn’t heard back and since we completed our national level support for the AOA in identifying all potentially eligible hospitals for GME, thought I’d provide useful insight to Dr. Giaimo’s policy papers.

[NCAHD logo]
Ann K. Peton
Director
National Center for the Analysis of Healthcare Data (NCAHD)
2265 Kraft Drive, Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
573-301-9654
apeton at vcom.vt.edu<mailto:apeton at vcom.vt.edu>
www.ncahd.org