[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) 2013 - 2014

Hunter, Robert rhunter at provmedgroup.com
Thu Aug 15 15:08:21 EDT 2013

Congrats to all!! Welcome to the best thing you will ever do for your career!  Contact me if you need anything.  Go Dr Hilst!!

Rob Hunter,DO,FACOEP,FACOFP
AOA Health Policy Fellow
President, OOA

On Aug 15, 2013, at 11:10 AM, "Bette Coppola" <bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>> wrote:

Dear colleagues:

I hope all is well and that you’ve had a lovely summer.

Please join me in welcoming the twelfth (12!) class of TIPS fellows:

Ugne Adikeviciute, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Saint James Hospital and Health Centers, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University

James F. Baird IV, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine
UMDNJ-SOM, Stratford, NJ
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Philip Eskew, DO, JD, MBA
Specialty: Family Medicine
Danville Regional Medical Center, Danville, VA
Graduated from: West Virginia SOM

Denzil Frost, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV
Graduated from: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University

Jessica Hilst, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Grandview Medical Center, Dayton, OH
Graduated from: NOVA Southeastern University

Somaira Rafiq, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA
Graduated from: New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine

Ambica Sandhir, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine
St. Barnabas Hospital, NY
Graduated from: Touro COM, NY

Gregory Schwaid, DO, MPH
Specialty: Preventive Medicine
Florida Department of Health, West Palm Beach, FL
Graduated from: Lake Erie COM

Richard Whiddon, DO, MPH
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston, WV
Graduated from: West Virginia SOM

Anita Yang, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Thank you again for your tremendous support and collegiality; as I remind you each year, we couldn’t do this without you!

Enjoy the remainder of the season; I look forward to seeing you at the HPF/TIPS reunion, and/or booth #745, at OMED 2013 in Las Vegas.

With warm regards.
Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York Institute of Technology
College of Osteopathic Medicine
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>
TIPS web site: http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

Providence Medical Group
Owned and managed by physicians so nothing comes between you and your doctor.

** PMG Confidentiality Notice **
The Information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If you received this email and you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank You