[Hlthpol] Kelli Ward Wins Arizona State Senate Seat

Zierendo at aol.com Zierendo at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 13:49:10 EST 2012

Yeah!  Hooray!  Congrats Kelli!!

In a message dated 11/7/2012 12:12:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mweaver at az-osteo.org writes:

We are so proud of our Senator  Kelli Ward< D.O.  – we are looking forward
to having a D.O. presence  in the Arizona Senate.  Congratulations again.

Amanda Weaver,  MBA
Executive  Director
Arizona Osteopathic Medical  Association
5150 N. 16th Street-  #A-122
Phoenix, AZ  85016
(w) 602-266-6699 (f)  602-266-1393
(c)   602-8815269