[Hlthpol] HPF/TIPS Reunion, AOA Orlando: CANCELLATION

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Tue Oct 18 11:38:45 EDT 2011

Dear Fellows and Faculty:

As always, I hope this note finds you in fine health and spirits, enjoying the autumn season.

I'm sorry  to let you know, that due to several scheduling conflicts, our upcoming reunion at this year's AOA Convention, has been  cancelled.  It was scheduled for 5:30 -7:00 pm on Saturday, October 22, 2011.

We'll have twice as many things to catch up on in San Diego in 2012!

Enjoy the convention!

With warm regards.
Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>