[Hlthpol] Training in Policy Studies (TIPS)

Bette Coppola bcoppola at nyit.edu
Thu Jun 2 14:37:00 EDT 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues:

As always, I hope this note finds you in fine health and spirits.

We're in the middle of the selection process for the TIPS Class of 2011-2012, who will be the tenth (10th!) group of fellows to participate in the program.  We welcome your recommendation of potential applicants and appreciate your passing information along to potential candidates.

TIPS applications are available online at:

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

The deadline for submission of an application and three letters of reference, is June 15, 2011.  Thank you in advance for your support and collegiality in selecting qualified applicants for the upcoming class.

If you require additional information or have interested candidates, please contact me at 516-686-3922 or bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>

Enjoy the summer season!

Best.
Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>