[Hlthpol] Federation of State Medical Boards Annual Meeting Webcast

Cooper, Nancy cooper at oucom.ohiou.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:55:56 EDT 2011

From: Humayun J. Chaudhry
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:18 PM
To: #Board Executives
Subject: FSMA Annual Meeting Live Webcast

Dear Colleague:
As you know, we are preparing for this year's FSMB Annual Meeting in Seattle this coming week, from April 28-30. We hope you will be able to join us and look forward to seeing you at the event. In the meantime, I wanted to remind you of a very special opportunity for those on your staff who may not be able to attend.
Once again this year, we will webcast the opening session of the meeting (Thursday, April 28, 8 a.m. -noon Pacific Time) live on the web. This means that anyone from your office who is interested will be able to watch the morning's line up of speakers and panelists on their computer screen.
Last year's webcast was a big success - we had excellent feedback from those who tuned in and we hope you will help us spread the word again this year. The webcast is free and is easy to access - all your employees need to do is pre-register at www.tvworldwide.com/events/fsmb/110428<http://www.tvworldwide.com/events/fsmb/110428>
The morning's agenda includes keynote presentations and a panel discussion on healthcare workforce issues. You can tune in for as long as they like.
In addition, please feel free to send this email to any other friends or colleagues who might be interested.
A reminder -- start time for this event is 8 a.m. PACIFIC TIME (9 a.m. Mountain, 10 a.m. Central, 11 a.m. Eastern).
Best Regards,
Humayun J. Chaudhry, D.O., FACP
President and CEO
Federation of State Medical Boards

FSMB Annual Meeting Live Webcast
April 28, 2011
8 a.m. to noon Pacific Time
To register, visit:
www.tvworldwide.com/events/fsmb/110428<http://www.tvworldwide.com/events/fsmb/110428>

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, Ohio  45701
Office (740) 593-2017
Cell (740) 707-8425
Fax (740) 593-1730