[Hlthpol] 2010 - 2011 Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Fellows

Zierendo at aol.com Zierendo at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 09:48:25 EDT 2010

Congratulations!!

In a message dated 8/26/2010 9:14:34 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
bcoppola at nyit.edu writes:

Dear colleagues.
I hope all is well and that you’ve enjoyed the summer  season.
After a highly competitive process, thirteen fellows were  selected to join
the ninth (9th!) class of TIPS fellows.   Please join me in welcoming this
year’s group:
2010 -2011 Training in Policy Studies (TIPS)  Fellows
Kahtonna Allen, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM, Georgia  Campus
Nicholas Avitabile, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine
St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
Graduated from: Philadelphia, COM
John Casey, DO, MA
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH
Graduated from:  Ohio University COM

Ranjana Chaterji, DO, MS
Specialty: General Surgery
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM
Julian Jakubowski, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
Graduated from: New York COM
Amal Kebede, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM
Brookshield (Brook) Laurent, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
Graduated from: UMDNJ – School of Osteopathic Medicine
Melinda (Mindy) Marzolf, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Heritage Valley Health System, Beaver Falls, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM
Anthony Rotella, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Aria Health, Langhorne, PA
Graduated from: New York COM
Shani Smith, DO, MBA
Specialty: Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine
St. James Hospital, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM
Young Song, DO
Specialty: Urology
Midwestern University, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Chicago COM
Amber Vogt, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Midwestern University, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Kirksville COM
Erica Waddington, DO, MA
Specialty: Family Medicine
Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville,  MO
Graduated from: Kirksville, COM
Thank you again for your continued support of the program;  as I’ve said
before, we couldn’t do it without you.
Nancy Cooper and I hope you’ll be able to drop by Booth  631, as well as
join us at a get together at this year’s annual AOA conference  in San
Francisco.  Stay posted for details.
With warm regards.
Bet
Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  _bcoppola at nyit.edu_ (mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu)