[Hlthpol] 2010 - 2011 Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Fellows

Robert Hunter rhunter at provmedgroup.com
Thu Aug 26 12:32:12 EDT 2010

Congratulations to all- I like to see all the EM fellows.
Rob Hunter,DO,,FACOEP,FACOFP
Health Policy Fellow
Class of 2010

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2010, at 12:14 PM, Bette Coppola <bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>> wrote:

Dear colleagues.

I hope all is well and that you’ve enjoyed the summer season.

After a highly competitive process, thirteen fellows were selected to join the ninth (9th!) class of TIPS fellows.  Please join me in welcoming this year’s group:

2010 -2011 Training in Policy Studies (TIPS) Fellows

Kahtonna Allen, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM, Georgia Campus

Nicholas Avitabile, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine
St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
Graduated from: Philadelphia, COM

John Casey, DO, MA
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Doctors Hospital, Columbus, OH
Graduated from:  Ohio University COM

Ranjana Chaterji, DO, MS
Specialty: General Surgery
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Julian Jakubowski, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
Graduated from: New York COM

Amal Kebede, DO
Specialty: Internal Medicine
The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Reading, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Brookshield (Brook) Laurent, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, DE
Graduated from: UMDNJ – School of Osteopathic Medicine

Melinda (Mindy) Marzolf, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Heritage Valley Health System, Beaver Falls, PA
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Anthony Rotella, DO
Specialty: Family Medicine
Aria Health, Langhorne, PA
Graduated from: New York COM

Shani Smith, DO, MBA
Specialty: Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine
St. James Hospital, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Philadelphia COM

Young Song, DO
Specialty: Urology
Midwestern University, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Chicago COM

Amber Vogt, DO
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Midwestern University, Olympia Fields, IL
Graduated from: Kirksville COM

Erica Waddington, DO, MA
Specialty: Family Medicine
Northeast Regional Medical Center, Kirksville, MO
Graduated from: Kirksville, COM

Thank you again for your continued support of the program; as I’ve said before, we couldn’t do it without you.

Nancy Cooper and I hope you’ll be able to drop by Booth 631, as well as join us at a get together at this year’s annual AOA conference in San Francisco.  Stay posted for details.

With warm regards.
Bet

Bette Coppola, M.Ed.
Coordinator of Health Policy Programs
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
New York Institute of Technology
P  516.686.3922
F  516.686.3819
E  bcoppola at nyit.edu<mailto:bcoppola at nyit.edu>
TIPS web site: http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/tips

Confidential
The Information contained in this email may be privilegedand confidential and protected from disclosure. If you received this email and you are not the intended recipient you are herby notified that reading, dissemination,distribution, copying or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notifythe sender immediately. Thank You